Your access to and use of this website ("Site") is subject to your compliance with all applicable laws and the following terms and conditions. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions herein given :
- Delhi Medical Council (DMC) authorizes you to copy any documents contained on this Site, which are not the property of third parties, provided that such use shall be for non-commercial purposes only by you or within your organization. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copies of documents obtained from this Site shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein and you agree that all artwork, including graphics and logos, shall not be used separately from accompanying text as depicted in this Site. Any other use of materials contained on this Site including without limitation, reproduction, distribution, modification, adaptation and republication without the written permission of DMC is expressly prohibited. Unauthorized use of documents, images, software and other proprietary material on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, privacy, right to publicity, export and communications laws and regulations of any country.
- All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They donot constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Users are advised not to depend on the information and use it for official purpose. The DMC is not responsible for any damages arising in contract from the use of the content of this site.
- Contents of this web site are subject to change from time to time. All efforts are made to keep the site up to date, but at no given time can we guarantee the information to be up to date. For any further clarifications, amendments, etc, kindly contact the DMC office.
- DMC reserves the right to add to or change the content of this Site. Changes could be made by DMC after the first posting to the Site and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access the Site after that time.
- DMC may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Your continued use of this Site is contingent upon your agreement to be bound by any such revisions and you should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.
- This Site May Contain Inaccuracies Or Typographical Errors. This Site Is Provided "As Is" Without Any Warranty Of Any Kind, Whether Express Or Implied, Including But Not Limited To The Implied Warranties Of Merchantability, Fitness For A Particular Purpose, Non-infringement Or Arising From A Course Of Dealing, Usage Or Trade Practice. In No Event Shall Dmc Or Its Employees, Representatives And The Authors Will Be Liable For Any Damages (Including, Without Limitation, Damages For Loss Of Business Projects, Or Loss Of Profits) Arising In Contract, Tort Or Otherwise From The Use Of Or Inability To Use The Site, Or Any Of Its Contents, Or From Any Action Taken (Or Refrained From Being Taken) As A Result Of Using The Site Or Any Such Contents. The Content Is Owned By Dmc.
- Any dispute arising by virtue of your access to or use of this Site shall be governed by Indian Laws without giving effect to any rules of conflicts of law, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi, India.
- The trademarks, service marks and logos used on this Site are trademarks of DMC. No license or right to use any trademark contained on this Site is granted whether by implication or otherwise and any use of any trademark contained on this site is expressly prohibited unless authorized in writing by the trademark holder. Any inquiries regarding these trademarks or whether any other name or logo is a trademark of DMC or not, should be directed to the Secretary, DMC at room No-368, 3rd Floor, Pathology Block, Maulana Azad Medical College, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi -110002